Tranquility has been on the market at $75 million since late May 2011. (when Chase International had the listing). Chase first listed the property in 2006 for $100 million. We predict a sale this year, as this multi-building masterpiece simply can’t be recreated (on 210 prime acres) for the current asking price.
Luxury Property featured Tranquility back in the turbulent real estate market of 2008.
The property still has it all, and a much more stable buying environment.
- sits atop 210 secluded acres of pine & aspens
- 27,000 square foot main house
- guest residence
- garaging for 16 (nice) cars
- indoor glass mosaic pool
- private lake & boathouse pavilion
- two over-the-water par 3 golf holes
- horse stables
- full-size basketball court
- 3,200 bottle wine cellar
- exact replica of the grand staircase built on the S.S. Titanic
- cigar lounge fashioned after New York’s famed St. Regis Hotel
- dining room features 300-year-old French plank flooring
The Property is listed with Sierra Sotheby’s International Realty.